Quantum Mk II HBCU Style Traditional Chest Tenors
The Quantum Mk II traditional single tenor drum features an all maple shell, adjustable eyebolts for mounting, chromed steel hoops, and Remo Pinstripe Heads for the ultimate in projection and tone.
- 5.8mm 100% Maple shell with SONIClear™ bearing edges provides a warm and full resonant tone
- 15″ Diameter produces a unique sound and tuning range within the ensemble.
- 2.3mm Power Hoops provide a reduced size and weight compared to traditional bass drum hoops ease of mobility maneuverability.
- Externally adjustable eyebolt system to easily suit each individual player without removing drumheads.
STANDARD HARDWARE FINISH FOR QUANTUM SERIES DRUMS IS GLOSS CHROME. Black hardware is available with an additional up charge and may require a longer lead time.
Silver Diamond Dazzle (CK)
Gloss Black (DK)
Gloss White (SW)
Premium Wrap Finishes
Blue Ripple (DBP)
Red Ripple (DRP)
Purple Ripple (DPP)
Burgundy Ripple (DYP)
Navy Ripple (DVP)
Natural Shale (DHS)
Dark Shale (DDS)
Platinum Shale (DPS)
Premium Lacquer Finishes
Desert Dune (DW)
Rainforest Burst (ET)
Rose Burst (HW)
Gold Sparkle Burst (LW)
Black Dawn (TK)
- 13″ shell depth
- 5.8mm maple shell
- SONIClear™ bearing edge
- Chromed Steel Power Hoops
- Externally adjustable eyebolt system
- Remo UT Pinstripe heads
|15″ x 13″ HBCU Style Traditional Chest Tenor
|MAY E-Posto Bass Drum Carrier
|MAY ABS Posto Bass Drum Contour Hinge Carrier
|MAY Petite ABS Posto Bass Drum Contour Hinge Carrier
|Mapex Vest Bass Carrier
|Mapex Double-Braced Bass Drum Stand
|MAY AIRlift Stadium Stand for Bass Drums